The Village Green is at the heart of the show, and hosts a range of attractions and activities. You can get involved… or just watch, if you would prefer!
- Taste local produce from the tempting food stalls
- Relax in The Showman’s Arms Pub, which has amazing views of the Main Ring
- Watch Morris dancing with Wight Bells
- Learn circus skills with Ryde Extreme Performers
- See the dog demos by the Ability Dogs 4 Young People
- Tap your toes as local dance troupes entertain you – with Lynnette Bailey Academy
- Dance to music being played on the bandstand, from Jonny Michael, Jukebox Jazz and Lewis Berry
- Help us paint a giant 50ft landcape of the Isle of Wight countryside – with Shademakers
- Take selfies by the scarecrows – and then please share on social media and copy us in!
- Admire the Village Green sign painted by local schoolchildren.
Sponsored by The CLA, which represents landowners, farmers and rural businesses.