Come and visit our poultry exhibition in the Poultry Pavilion! This is a really fun area for all ages, with lots of chicken related activities. You’ll see birds of all shapes and sizes, and you can even get to cuddle a chicken.
- Admire the amazing rare breeds.
- Buy chickens – last year, we sold over 250 beautiful birds!
- Talk to the experts about how to care for poultry.
- See our egg show including decorated eggs.
- Watch an Island artist sketching a cockerel – and have a go yourself!
- Enjoy watching the wildfowl in their pond – it’s new for 2019
- Meet hens and hold them in our walk-in enclosure.
- Watch chicks hatching on a large screen.
- Take part in poultry related art activities.
- Enjoy poultry books in the book corner.
Sponsored by K Coghlan Plant & Transport Ltd and Island Skip Hire.